Hi
everybody!!!! Today was an exciting day! Today we went to Chandigarh and we
went to a place called the Rock Garden. It’s so cool, it’s made of recycled
glass and pieces of broken bowls and plates. It is put together in a way that
looks like a mosaic. Also, I had my
first… CAMEL RIDE!!!!! It was so much fun!! The camel seemed very tame because
the guy leading the camel let go of the reins and I thought the camel was going
to run away to the desert along with me, but it didn’t. When my mom first saw the camel it was
standing so perfectly still that she thought it was fake and just for
posing. Here are some pictures of me at
the Rock Garden and a video of my camel ride.
| This is a video of me on the camel |
| This is a picture of me and my sister next to the mosaic rocks |
| Here's me with my family right next to a waterfall |
| This is the waterfall we stood right next to |
| Heres me on the camel |
I have heard that camels spit...is that true? Thank goodness, the camel did not run away with you to the desert! Your ride looked like a total blast. The mosaics are BEAUTIFUL!!
ReplyDeleteYes camels spit, but luckily it didn't at us. The ride was fun! We even got a little trot. I didn't think the mosaics as beautiful as you said it but I still liked them!
DeleteHi from Laura and Dan,
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a great trip. Great video! Today it is about 40F degrees but it might get below zero F next week. School is the same. We've been cross country skiing and snowshoeing. No camel rides for us.
We miss you!
Hey, thanks. It was 40F degrees!!!! boy that must feel nice, I heard that its going to go up to 53F degrees! I think spring is coming.
DeleteHi Bark! Its Alice how's India? I want to ride a camel so bad it looks so fun! I wish it was warmer here but it is getting warmer. Yesterday we had school cancelled because it snowed a lot. We all miss you here in Minnesota!
ReplyDeleteHey, Al its great but I miss you all!! The camel ride was fun I basically shouted when I saw you could ride one. It's getting warmer? Last time I checked it was 1 degrees and I am coming home with weather like -8 but your there so how would I know? Guess what! You will see me in… 6 days!! can't wait to see you!
DeleteI am so glad you are gone be back soon!!!! And about the weather- it seemed like it was getting warmer and things were starting to melt and then it SNOWED again and got cold so we didn't have outdoor recess today
ReplyDeleteSad. I hope it gets warmer. Today or it will be your tomorrow I am getting on the plane!! I am coming back and I will try and call you. It will be around 6:30 Friday or Thursday I can't keep time-zones straight. Hows everyone? I can't wait I can't wait!!!!!!
Delete