In THREE days, I will be leaving for India with my family. My Mom told me all about how we are going to get there. It took so long I actually almost fell asleep, or well, tired. I am pretty excited because we are going on a 747 airplane, the almost biggest airplane! It's so awesome because its double decker!!!!! But unfortunately we do not get to sit on the higher part of the airplane. What's also awesome about the airplane is that the rows of seats are different than the ones you are used to. It has three rows on the left side, FOUR rows in the middle, and three rows on the right. So three will be two aisle. We are taking two of those. When we arrive in Delhi we will stay with my mom's cousin. My family and I will be so exhausted we will probably fall asleep right away.
HI!!! are you having FUN ha never heard of it (kidding) (you should be having after all you aren't in the freezing arctic minnesota tundra) so... how does it feel to have the warm sun on your back? HEY GUESS WHAT!?!?! IT IS ACTUALLY STARTING TO WARM UP HERE!!!blog me back bye
ReplyDeleteHey, I am a little confused you said it was freezing arctic Minnesota tundra, and then you said its starting to warm up here so…. anyway I can't wait to see you! bye
Delete