Hey, today I went to the administrative
office of my orphanage in Chandigarh. Everyone was happy to see me! When we went inside it smelled like tea and
cinnamon. The chairs in the office were very comfortable and they served us tea
and samosas. The samosas tasted like
perfectly cooked potatoes and peas. I
heard glass clanks and the water glasses shaking on the metal plate. The adoption officer (the one who choose my
mom) talked about how I acted when I was little; her voice sounded nice and
encouraging. Everyone ate their samosas fast because they were
so good.
Right now we are on
the train back to Delhi. It smells like
nothing really but I can smell some spices. In two days we are going down to South India where my sister came
from. She is from Tamil Nadu, which is
on the eastern side of the southern tip of the country. We are going to visit her orphanage and meet
all her friends. I really like India but I still miss all of you!!! Can’t wait to see
you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment