Happy Valentines Day! Well… I already had mine, ha! Anyway, here in India things are a lot
different than in the US, like in the car the steering wheel is on the RIGHT
side instead of the left side. Also, I
don’t know if there’s a speed limit or not but as I see it I don’t think there
is. People just walk right into the streets;
cars go on different sides of the street even though they are supposed to be on
the left side, stray dogs are everywhere, looking for food, sleeping and
running around. Here are some pictures
of today… oh wait, here in India it’s RAINING and it feels nice. Well, take a look at these stray dogs.
I saw this dog on the street in Agra.
This puppy was in a garden across the river from the Taj Mahal. We also saw his siblings and mother in the garden.
Hope your having a great time! I miss you hope to see you soon! Btw those dogs are super cute!
ReplyDeleteI know I think there super cute to. Don't worry I will be back soon can't wait to see you!
DeleteHAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!! I miss you SO much!!! syl (see you later)
ReplyDeleteI miss you to, I was actually HOMESICK I miss you all! See you soon.
DeleteGreat job describing the scene!!! I am sure it feels unsettling when you are in a car that is seemingly on the "wrong" side of the road and people are just walking out in front of traffic! Do you think we, in the US, should adopt that style of traffic behaviors? Why do you think there are so many stray dogs? We miss you and can't wait to see you when you get back. Be safe and keep up the writing and photography!! xox Mrs. L
ReplyDeleteI think there are so many stray dogs because not very many people can take care of them. Its kind of sad seeing little puppies roaming around. I always hate driving around Delhi because the car goes stop go, stop go. It makes people feel sick. See you soon!
Delete